The Read public school envisages the
1. Encouragement of children to achieve their full potential in
all aspects of their school lives.
2. Training of childrenís moral and spiritual well being.
3. Academic progress and provision of highly qualified faculty
4 . Development of sense of social responsibility tolerance and a
determination to practice in practical life
5 . Evaluation of pupilís progress
6. Value each pupil and re-cognize that every pupil can achieve
7. Availability of the widest possible range of experiences of and
opportunities is for each child.
© Copyright 2007-2013
All Rights Reserved By